I’m currently restricting my consulting, writing and speaking engagements to the following topics. I’ll include more information on all these topics as I build out this website:
- Knowledge management for lawyers – This is my top interest at the moment.
- Other legal tech topics, including:
- eLawyering (using Internet to open up new markets for lawyers)
- IT security basics for lawyers
- Using technology to improve lawyer productivity
- Lawyer marketing via the Internet. This includes:
- Presentation skills for lawyers
I also do a little sort-of pro bono work in my pre-retirement legal specialty area as a civil service lawyer supporting nonpartisan Inspectors General. I respect the people who do this type of work, especially in these difficult times, and like to help them when I can.